Content Marketing Intern
Are you creative? A social media addict with excellent writing skills? If so, then this position may be right for you.
We are looking for a content marketing intern for our startup, Flyta. We build logistics software that provides a smarter way to ship anything overseas. We would love your expertise in content marketing to take this start-up to the next level. You will work alongside the founders at our Invest Ottawa office and will learn a lot through the process.
- Managing social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Medium)
- Creating blog articles for the Flyta website
- Writing blurbs for various social media platforms
- Managing the company's communications calendar
- Collaborating with management to create and help execute effective marketing strategies
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Excellent English grammatical sense
- Experience dealing with various social media platforms
- Previous exposure to B2B high level technology is an asset
- Experience with social media planning platforms (Hootsuite or Buffer)
- French knowledge is an asset, but not essential
- An understanding or use of WordPress, Drupal or of programming will be considered an asset
- Creativity and be able to come up with innovative content ideas
- Knowledge of modern web technologies and software
- Time management
- Great at taking constructive criticism
- Sense of humor
- Opened mind and a thirst for knowledge
- Fast learner
This is an unpaid internship and a great opportunity for you to work alongside seasoned entrepreneurs and learn from them.
What Else to Expect
- Monthly team lunch
- Unlimited coffee and tea!
- A great team to work with
Applicants must submit sample content or links to content created along with a resume. Applications without samples will be discarded. We thank of all applicants in advance; however, please note that only applicants selected will be contacted.
To Apply please combine your resume and sample content into 1 file (PDF or DOC format)