Expert - PHP CMS (Drupal, Wordpress) Developer
As a software developer at Grype you will be building some of the coolest web applications that transform businesses. You will work directly with high profile clients to translate business requirements into technical specifications and implement them on PHP and Drupal technologies. So, if you are such a professional who is looking to grow his career to the next level by working in a high performing team, this may be for you!
If you are an expert PHP CMS (Drupal, Wordpress) Developer who is looking to grow his career to the next level by working in a high performing team, this may be for you! If you are passionate about challenging works, and want to work in diversified culture and also enhance your skills, we would like to hear from you.
- Bachelor in Computer Science from a reputable university or equivalent
- Excellent programming capability. Please do not apply if you are not good in implementing algorithms and database.
- 5 years of experience in developing production-level applications in PHP and MySQL.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal 7, 8 and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Ability to write and speak flawless English.
- Experience in working for US/European offshore ventures is a plus
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
- Outstanding problem-solving skills for multi-client, multi-threaded systems.
- Driven by the challenge and ability to multi-task, work with tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn so we can teach you the rest and Willingness to participate task beyond above.
- Participating in agile incremental delivery approach which supports incremental development.
Salary and compensation
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch
- Monthly outings and dinner
- Work independently without anyone breathing down your neck
We thank of all applicants in advance; however, please note that only applicants selected will be contacted.