Quality Assurance Engineer
Every project we work on, we challenge the status quo through building web applications that transform organizations. We are a North American software company that specializes in Digital Strategy and web application development.
If you are a Quality Assurance professional who is looking to grow his career to the next level by working in a high performing team, this may be for you! If you are passionate about challenging works, and want to work in diversified culture and also enhance your skills, we would like to hear from you.
- 2 years of hands on experience in Software Quality Assurance/Testing
- Bachelor degree - Computer Science or relevant degree preferable
- Good understanding of test automation
- Very good verbal and written communications ability in English
- Experience in working for US/European offshore ventures is a plus
- The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Review product design documentation/specs/requirements to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Create test cases for specific requirements/features and execute according to plan
- Maintain effective communication with the software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and changes
- Analyzing and testing through all software development lifecycle stages. Ensure re-testing of reported bugs and close out test runs
- Participating in agile incremental delivery approach which supports incremental development.
Salary and compensation
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch
- Monthly outings and dinner
We thank of all applicants in advance; however, please note that only applicants selected will be contacted.