Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a fearless and energetic business professional, who can think strategically and connect with medium to large enterprises through various channels. If this is you, we should talk!
We are implementing a modern sales process as outlined in Aaron Ross's book, "Predictable Revenue". This innovative approach helped Salesforce add $100M to their revenues. We would like you to be part of our team as we implement this in our company.
Ottawa, ON, Canada
You need to be able to deliver results and work mostly independently. You will use email automation and phone calls to connect with clients. If cold calling gives you cold feet, this role may not be for you!
Research companies and contacts using various tools to identify leads
Connect with prospects to move deals along the pipeline
Implement business development strategies
Nurture leads till the point they are ready to buy
Some operations responsibilities
Must have skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Outstanding analytic and problem solving abilities
- Be able to speak to new people without hesitation
- College diploma or higher in sales or marketing from a North American institution.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in B2B sales and marketing in enterprise, startup or consulting environment
- Commission to full-time (will be hired on a full-time basis after three months probation OR upon meeting your sales goal, whichever comes first)
- Work independently without anyone breathing down your neck
- Free monthly team lunch at a restaurant of your choice
Ready to take on the challenge? Please combine your resume and cover letter in one file and apply using the link above.