Some examples from our recent projects
Creating a new website using the latest technologies and features of Drupal 8
Greystone College is a private vocational school established in 2002, that delivers quality career and vocational training in three locations: Vancouver, Toronto and New Delhi.
Greystone College is part of the ILSC Education Group, which has been offering students quality language learning and vocational training programs since 1991.
Creating an information architecture and refreshing the website design
- Snyder is a leading research institute comprising of 104 clinicians, clinician-scientists and basic scientists at the University of Calgary.
- Snyder performs medical research leading to discoveries that improve the lives of chronic disease sufferers like cystic fibrosis and type-1 diabetes patients.
Implementation of Single Sign On (SSO)
- The Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM) is one of the largest and most respected music education institutions in the world.
- The RCM has a range of world-leading programs and resources designed to exceed the creative needs of Canadians at all stages of their lives and learning.
A unique business development program to accelerate the growth of high potential startups
- Lead to Win had a complex workstream that resulted to an administrative burden on a volunteer-led organization
- The solution reduced administrative time from 40 hours to 4 hours weekly
Creation of a Parliamentary news summary from lengthy documentation
- Hill Times Publishing has a large Drupal database and portal that simulates the Canadian parliamentary system
- Project included the content migration of over 25,000 bills, events, regulations, events, and news items, among others
- Also included editorial workflows to take content through stages and stakeholders for input and approval
Portal and newsletter publishing suite
- Cool Cleveland is a Cleveland-based e-journalism company. Grype developed the entire newsletter publishing suite and web mash-up for Cool Cleveland. The portal gets 400,000 hits per day, publishes approximately 30,000 articles and has 90,000+ active subscribers.
- Following the re-implemented web and social media strategy by Grype, Cool Cleveland’s user base increased from 12,000 to 90,000 within a year. This is a massive 700% increase.
Portal and Web Application
Unique Home Sites is a platform to build single property websites for real estate listings. It allows real estate agents to build websites for their houses for sale within minutes. The application runs over 500 property and brokerage sites and allows agents, photographers and brokerages to easily publish property information.
Grype is developing the next generation of the Unique Home Sites application and also supporting the 500+ websites running on this platform.
Childrens’ International Summer Villages is a worldwide organization that organizes educational camps for children of all ages. Grype is developing a complete web Portal for CISV USA.
The portal will be deployed across 22 cities in the US to streamline operations and manage CISV summer camps. It will improve operational efficiency by roughly 30% and significantly boost collaboration.