Create a beautiful, easy-to-use website for members-only content!
Does your current membership site restrict member engagement?
Don't let your membership site hold back your members from engaging with your member benefits. It's time for change!
We use your member engagement data to make reality-based decisions to reimagine your membership site for maximum member engagement with a proven ROI!
Get a membership site that focuses on member benefit delivery and watch your member retention grow! Your membership site should allow members to:
- Engage with your member benefits.
- Find opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
- Connect with other members and create a member community.
Read our Blog: 5 Tips for Delivering a Better Member Experience!
Your Website vs Your Membership Site
Your public-facing website is part of your sales team while your membership site is part of your membership management team. Your prospects and your members need a different experience.
- Your website is to market to prospective members while your membership site is for your members.
- Your website content is geared for prospective members while your membership site content caters to your members.
- The website has lead magnets while the membership site offers a user journey for members.
The roadmapping process was extremely wonderful, it really made the difference in what we got as an outcome. It focused all our intentions on what was best for the membership, always taking into account what adds value and what distracts from value. We can now better track our revenue streams.
Executive Director, CISV USA
Timeline & Pricing
A custom membership management site is a large project that takes a minimum of 3-to-4 months to build and a minimum cost of over $10,000. Let's discuss your project to see what the timeline and price would be for your needs.
Start with a Workshop!
Let's make sure that your association builds the right membership site that meets your association's needs and budget. We will help you to determine where your growth is, the functionality you need, and identify what is the best membership site roadmap for you. A workshop is to:
- Laser in on your associations goals, mission, successes, key players, audience, and growth trajectory.
- Identify functionality that will help you save time and money and see a return on investment.
- Create a 1-year implementation roadmap to build your membership site functionality in phases.
Membership Site FAQs
How do I create a successful membership site?
A successful membership site is a members-only website that allows members to connect with member benefits and resources. A successful membership site offers a polished user experience, simple navigation, and a clear way for members to enjoy your association’s events, resources and opportunities. Your association can create a custom membership site or get up-and-running quickly with a done-for-you membership site-builder with Member Lounge.
To learn more about how to ensure your membership site is embraced by members, read our blog: 5 Tips for Delivering a Better Member Experience.
How do I set up a membership site?
To set up a membership site, you need to decide on your service provider. Your association may have an internal IT team to build the site, or you may need to hire a third-party service provider. You have the option to build a new membership site from scratch, or use a done-for-you membership site template building tool. To learn whether a custom membership site or a done-for-you membership site is best for you, read our blog: Custom vs. Template Membership Sites: What is Right for You?
What is included in your Website Maintenance & Support Packages?
- Firewall Maintenance
- Security Updates
- Fixing Bugs
- 24/7 Ticket Reporting
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Site Clash Monitoring System
Looking for a customized maintenance package?