In this workshop you will learn:
- Increase member engagement by providing an intuitive platform for members to connect to member benefits.
- Increase member retention by improving how members perceive the value of your membership.
- Grow your association through automating routine tasks so your staff can focus on strategic opportunities.
Membership Site Workshop Details
- A customized membership site makes it easy for members to access the resources, is easy to navigate and will keep your members happy and engaged.
- We will help you analyze and come up with a personalized roadmap that will help you grow your membership.
- This workshop is structured to be once a week, for one hour, over three weeks.
Grype helped us get all our information in one place in a comprehensive way, making it easier to reach our contacts.
COO, Sunbelt Canada
What do you get at the end of this roadmapping workshop?
A roadmap with actionable items you can implement immediately.
An expert analysis of your current situation.
We guarantee that our workshops will help you develop ideas that will offer a return on investment of 10-times the cost of the workshop.
Your session will be led by
- Farhad Khan, Digital Strategist & CEO of Grype Digital.
- Lydia Israel, Membership Engagement Specialist.
Farhad Khan has won several awards. His work was featured in various magazines.
This is right for you if ...
- You are a business with 5-200 employees.
- Your current marketing efforts are not delivering adequate results.
- Your annual sales are between $500K to $10M.
- You are ready to implement the roadmap within three months.
This is NOT right for you if ...
- You do not have a digital marketing budget set aside.
- You do not have a website.
- You have an endless flow of incoming leads.
- You do not have the capacity to implement suggested changes within three months of the workshop.
Our road-mapping fee is a one-time investment of $1500 + HST.
This fee will be credited towards a membership site development project with Grype Digital.
How it works:
- We will schedule a free consultation with you and ask for a few data points to help us better understand what we are looking at.
- If it looks like we can help you with your membership growth, we will book you for a one-on-one Member Journey workshop.
- In this session, our goal is to review the services you offer your members and understand how they are accessing those services.
- We will identify gaps in your member journey that are keeping your members from benefitting fully from your services.
- After our workshop, we will create a report of the gaps we identified and your action plan to grow your association.
Building a membership site that also helps grow your association is not easy!
Some associations are able to implement our action plan on their own. If you need assistance in implementing your action plan, our team of membership engagement specialists and developers can help.
Membership Site FAQs
How can I engage our members more with our membership site?
Engaging members is the process of keeping your members involved and in touch with your association. Member engagement does not look the same for all members, and having realistic expectations around member engagement is the starting point for improving member engagement.
To learn more about how to engage your members, read our blog 5 Proven Ways to Increase Member Engagement.
How can we increase our member renewal rate?
Members join an association when they trust that the association can help them professionally and personally. When a member does not get value from their membership, they let their membership lapse. The way to increase membership renewals is to highlight the value of membership to your members by connecting them with your valuable member benefits.
To learn more about how associations inadvertently hide the value of their member benefits from their members and impact their renewal rates, read our blog 5 Proven Ways to Increase Member Retention.
How do we prevent member churn at our association?
Member churn is a term that refers to members who do not renew their membership. Even when we have new members registering annually, as long as our member churn is high, our membership numbers cannot grow. Holding on to our members is a result of delivering valuable member benefits that become an essential part of the professional growth of our members. Creating those essential member resources comes from understanding our members really well and having healthy communication with them.
To learn more about how to decrease member churn at your association, read our blog 5 Proven Ways to Increase Member Retention.