New Webinar Topic:
Keeping Your Members Engaged from
Onboarding through Renewal
with membership specialist, Ronja F.
Looking for a strategy to keep new members engaged throughout the year and through a successful renewal process?
It costs ten times as much to get a new member to join then it does to hold on to the members you have. Let's make sure that your members feel seen, taken care of and satisfied with their membership experience.
Do you have systems in place that cultivate relationships with your members that extend into lifelong memberships?
Do you have a strategic information-gathering process for expiring memberships to roll your findings into future wins and reduce member churn?
Let's make sure you do!
In this webinar, we will learn about:
- Making the right impression during the onboarding process.
- Capturing the initial enthusiasm of a new member.
- Building relationships over transactions.
- Winning back members who do not want to renew.
- Capitalizing on member churn to gather info for improvement.
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2021
Time: 3 PM EST
How to connect: You will receive an email with the Zoom link upon registration.