Turn your website into a marketing machine without doing a redesign
Strategic planning workshop
- Grow your sales
- Grow your membership
- Enjoy higher member retention
Let me ask you this, what role does your website play for your organization?
Very likely it's the first place people go to when they want to know more about your organization. So what first impression do you want to give a prospective client or a partner when you talk to them?
If you are like us you have had several website revisions already, some good some not so good. You have read blogs and visited some of your favourite websites to find the best trends. You have a list of your services and products displayed on the website but you don't know how effective they are. You spoke to your team and got some good ideas on what needs to go on the website.
It's tempting to design your website by consensus, but think again, why do people come to your website?
People come to your website because they have a problem and they want to know if you can be trusted to solve their problem. Your organization has a great history of serving your industry and you know you provide a great service. You still wonder why so many of your website visitors do not convert into paying clients.
No matter how great your services are, just saying so on your website is not enough to convince your visitors.
Wouldn't it be great to design a website that people not only love but they instantly know how valuable your work is to them?
Good website design is important but that's only a part of it. What matters more is your voice, your story and how it relates to your audience. Your story is your work, why you do what you do, and how your work touches the lives of so many.
You do great work but your work is not easily understood by all. As professionals, it is your responsibility to tell your story, break it down, in a manner that relates to your audience.
Your website should not only inform but also inspire your visitors to do more, to become more and join you in your journey!
What if your website could easily connect with your audience and guide them right where they want to go?
How about your website working for you while you sleep and generate business leads on it’s own?
Your website is a marketing tool that needs to convince your visitors you understand their pain and that you can be trusted to solve their problem.
In this roadmapping session, we take an objective look at your website as an outsider and without bias. We identify weakpoints that are losing visitors and turn them around. We identify opportunities to easily connect with your visitors, give you higher returns quickly and help you generate cashflow.
We also dig deep into your website's backend to identify issues and areas of improvement. You have spent significant resources into building your website, we want to maximize the returns you get by keeping your website secure, functional and performing at all times.
In the four years that Cool Cleveland has worked with Grype, they consistently create smart, workable solutions. They leave no problem unsolved and they were our first choice for the Cool Neighborhoods project we launched this year.
Thomas Mulready - President, Cool Cleveland
What do you get at the end of this roadmapping workshop?
A roadmap with actionable items you can
An expert analysis of your current situation
Who will lead the roadmapping session?
Your session will be led by me, Farhad Khan, CEO of Grype. I believe that technology should be used to improve lives and create opportunities through meaningful connections. I have devoted my career to helping clients and organizations be the best version of themselves and use digital technology to take their organizations to new heights.
I have won several awards over the years and my work was featured in various magazines.
This is right for you if ...
- You are a business with 5-200 employees
- You have a digital marketing budget set aside
- You sell products or services valued over $500 per client
- Your current website is not delivering adequate results
- You do not have an in-house web development team
- Your sales is between $500K to $10M / yr
- You are ready to implement the roadmap within 3 months
This is NOT right for you if ...
- You sell small retail products
- You do not have a digital marketing budget set aside
- You do not have a website
- You have an endless flow of incoming leads
- You have more work than you can handle
- You are not willing to implement this within 3 months of the workshop
- You don't believe in yourself
Our roadmapping fee is a one-time investment of $500 + HST.
This fee is credited to your project if you continue to work with us to implement the roadmap.
You can rest assured that your websites are in good hands.
We have mastered our craft by developing deep expertise in open source web technologies for over 10 years. So you know you are in good hands.
This is how it works
- You complete the form below to apply to work with us
- We send you an intake questionnaire to get more detailed information about your digital presence
- We meet for 1 hour to go over the roadmapping workshop. We tear down your online presence to identify the weak points that are leading to lost revenue.
- We identify online channels and techniques to acquire new clients
- We audit your technology stack and identify improvements to maintain a robust web presence
- Our team reviews the results from our roadmapping session and does further research to create your action plan
- We provide you with your roadmap containing actionable items that will get you immediate results
Many of our clients are able to fully implement our prescription roadmap internally without the need for outside help. But, depending on our availability, we may be able to jump in and help you take action on everything that we’ve prescribed for you.
Building a beautiful website, that also sells, is not easy!
But it's not rocket-science either. There are proven methods of connecting with your audience in a manner that builds your credibility. We have narrowed it down to a process that we cover in this roadmap. You don't have to do it alone. You can use this roadmapping session to supercharge your website.
We have limited number of roadmapping workshops available every month. Please book your session as soon as you can to avoid delays in scheduling. Every day you are not growing, you are losing out on opportunities. Time is the one thing you do not get back.